Friday 27 October 2017

Experience about the recycle project on paper

as I'm a student of resources management, our class was given a project about the recycling of paper. so for that our classmates were divided into 4 groups of design for boxes, design for poster's, electronic flyer and powerpoint presentation. As I was good at designing and drawing work, which elected me to design the poster for awareness among the college mates.

I was given A3 size paper on which I have to do some work about recycling paper which includes and start from a title for the poster followed by image or drawing and some written part or slogans. each of us was given two posters to do.

Will the title I wrote was "Reduce, Reuse and Recycle" and other was "Recycle is there is no tomorrow". I even wrote a meaningful slogan "Save Paper Save Trees Save the World". I really enjoyed my work a lot, it was fun to do.

After that, when all the group completed there work, I and my other two friends went to each floor of the college to spread awareness and to inform them about our class project and given each of them a poster to stick and a box to fill all the one-sided paper for recycling as 'love notes' (an organizations which collect all the one-sided paper can form notebooks out of them) will come and collect all the recycle-able paper and will use to make notebook.

                      "your one step towards nature will save the world from destruction"       

No comments:

Post a Comment